DECEMBER 3RD CHOIR CANTATA
- HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
- PRAY FOR SOMEONE (UNCHURCED, OR DECHURCHED TO INVITE)
- WE WILL PRAY FOR THESE ALSO EACH WEEK DURING THE SERVICES LEADING UP TO THAT DAY
- Lu 14:21,23 “So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.’ “Then the master said to the servant, ‘Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD
PRINTABLE PAGE Greates Story Ever told Prayer Sheet
( I AM INVITING SOMEONE TO HEAR IT)
Invitation and Prayer Sheet
Lu 14:23 “Then the master said to the servant, ‘Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
I will commit daily to pray for ____________________. I am believing that this person will be home for Christmas I will invite he or she to come to our service and meal on December 3rd.
- Pray for them daily Mr 11:24 “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (NKJV)
- Would you fast something as the Holy Spirit directs you during the wee
- Be asking the Lord to pick the time for you to invite them.
- Let the church know by November 29th who and how many you are bringing Call 921-0090 Leave message on Recorder ,or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan on greeting them in the foyer
- Plan on sitting with them during the service and at the meal.