- Our Goals
- GLORY TO GLORY TRANSFORMATION – (Disciples Delivered for Destiny)
Christ Community Fellowship
2Co 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.(NKJV)
The goal of this course is for all to take the course to grow as Spirit filled Disciples of Jesus Christ delivered from demonic oppression equipped to walk in our destiny and to free others to do the same.
The participants in this course will experience this through study and sessions on repentance, taking thoughts captive, transformation of thought patterns, forgiveness, inner healing of damaged emotions, root problems and issues, the Spiritual gifts, the power of agreement, generational sin, breaking soul ties, and overcoming witchcraft.
- GLORY TO GLORY TRANSFORMATION – (Disciples Delivered for Destiny)
- Our Mission
- The Mission at Christ Community Fellowship is to lead people to Jesus Christ and to equip them to follow Him as His Spirit filled Disciples. …having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets. Jesus Christ Himself the chief cornerstone. Eph. 2:20
- Our Vision
- Habakkuk 2:2-3 Then the LORD answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.
- At Christ Community Fellowship we envision a House of worship where the ministry that Jesus came to fulfill will take place. We envision a church where the anointing of the Holy Spirit of God is upon everything that we do. We envision a church where people who have not heard the Gospel preached will hear the Gospel preached. They will hear the Gospel preached in powerful worship services. We also envision that the Gospel will be taught and preached in small groups throughout Northwest Alabama and Northeast Mississippi from Jasper to Tupelo.
- We envision these small groups will be places where people are evangelized and where converts learn how to care for one another in Christian love. And in these groups all will learn to use their gifts for ministry by being baptized with the Holy Spirit, prophesying, and ministering the love of Jesus Christ as all grow stronger in their relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We envision a church that will minister to the poor as Jesus commanded us in Matthew 25. These maybe poor financially, they may be poor in spirit, but none the less we will minister to them. We envision a church where the brokenhearted are healed. We envision a church where those who are captive to sin and the consequences of sin will find forgiveness, healing, deliverance, and restoration.
- We envision a church where the blind will receive sight both physically and spiritually. We also envision a church where signs, wonders, and other miracles will take place for the glory of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We envision a church where all those who are oppressed will be set free.
- We envision a church where there are no spectators. We envision a church where the members of the congregation will be saints that are willing and ready to be equipped for ministry. We envision a church where each member will take seriously and live out his or her role as a member of the Priesthood of Believers “1Pe 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; (NKJV).
- We envision a church that is a House of Prayer. We envision a church that will use all the gifts that are mentioned in Romans 12, 1Corinthinans 12, 14 and Ephesians 4. We also envision a church where the five fold ministry that is mentioned in Ephesians 4:11 will be in operation to equip the saints for ministry.
- We envision a building where the church will gather for corporate worship, fellowship, prophetic and apostolic conferences, seminars to equip saints for ministry, to celebrate the joining together of men and women in Holy Matrimony , and to celebrate the lives of saints as they leave this walk of life to enter into heaven for eternity.
- We envision that this building will be debt free. We believe that we are the lender and not the borrower. We are the head and not the tail.
- We envision a congregation that demonstrates Christian giving by being cheerful givers and going beyond bringing the full tithes into the storehouse. We will be first fruit givers who always give off the increase.
- We envision a place where vibrant worship will take place. We will worship with the timbrel, the lute, drums, guitar and every instrument that God has given us to make a joyful noise to Him. And yes we will worship Him in the dance. This church will be a place where prayer, fasting, and dependence upon the supernatural power of God will help us to stand upon God’s Holy Word as we reach and minister to people of all ages and races from the womb until they go home to Glory.
- We envision a church that will go into all the world and make disciples of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- We envision a place where the Presence of God is manifested 24 hours a day seven days a week. We believe that at some point in the future there will be prayer going up 24 hours a day and 7 days a week in this House. Again we see every person that walks through the door as a person that will be covered in the blood of Jesus Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit to live out the life and calling that God has for each of us.
- Youth and Children’s Ministry
- Our Youth and Children’s Ministry Team is made up of parents and volunteers who have a desire to see our youth become passionate Spirit filled followers of Jesus Christ. The youth meet on Wednesday nights at 5:30pm each week we have a meal. They have a lesson that relates to how Jesus is at work in their lives and in the life of the church and the world around them through the Holy Spirit. They also experience worship through Drama and our Youth worship team. Occasionally guest speakers come and minister to them. From time to time the Pastor will meet with them. Every summer we have a Youth camp: Camp Jesus. As our team matures we also hope to involve our youth in acts of Christian service as well as opportunities to attend other Christian events and activities.
- Children’s Ministry – We have children’s Ministry at the same time on Wednesday night as Youth. – We offer Children’s Ministry on Wednesday Nights. We begin with a meal at 5:30pm, then we have a short time of play and then the children have a lesson with Bible instruction, crafts and video’s relating to how Jesus is at work in children’s lives.
- We also offer children’s ministry and instruction during the service on Sunday Mornings through Kids for Christ. Our services start at 10am, normally the children age 3- ages 10 are dismissed from the service between 10:30 and 11am, for Kids for Christ.
- Life Groups
- We offer opportunities for Christian growth through various Life Groups. Currently we have a group studying “The Circle Maker Forty Day Prayer Challenge.”
- We will also offer our Glory to Glory Transformation course. The goal of this course is for all to take the course to grow as Spirit filled Disciples of Jesus Christ delivered from demonic oppression equipped to walk in our destiny and to free others to do the same.
- The participants in this course will experience this through study and sessions on repentance, taking thoughts captive, transformation of thought patterns, forgiveness, inner healing of damaged emotions, root problems and issues, the Spiritual gifts, the power of agreement, generational sin, breaking soul ties, and overcoming witchcraft.
- Be watching or call the church office at 205-921-0090 for more information concerning new Life Groups that may be forming in the upcoming months.